The Lodge, a charming hotel alternative, is four miles south of downtown Estes Park, Colorado – the Gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park.
The Town of Estes Park is just 90 minutes northwest of Denver International Airport
Google Map for Taharaa Mountain Lodge
Our address is 3110 South Saint Vrain (Hwy 7). However, some GPS systems to do not read this address accurately, so we encourage you to use the GPS coordinates listed below with any electronic navigation systems.
- Latitude – N 40°19.58
- Longitude – W 105°31.45
To Taharaa via CO Hwy 7 from Lyons:
- Turn left onto CO Hwy 7 West from downtown Lyons.
- Continue on Hwy 7 for approximately 30 miles.
- Taharaa’s driveway will be on your right as you round a sharp, downhill bend. A good landmark is Lily Lake – it will be on your left as you travel on Hwy 7; Taharaa is two miles past Lily Lake.
For Winter & Spring visits to the Rockies and Taharaa, we strongly advise you drive a 4-wheel or all-wheel drive vehicle to safely travel the roads and our mountainside driveway!
Directions from DIA to Estes Park, CO:
- Depart DIA at Exit 6B/Commerce City - E470 Toll Road
- NOTE: E470 tolls are charged automatically with license plate scanners. Please contact your car rental company about fees associated with using tolls.
- Travel 17 miles on E470.
- Take Exit #47 onto I-25 North.
- Travel I-25 North toward Fort Collins to Exit #243-Lyons-CO Hwy 66.
- Continue through Lyons, and travel West on US Hwy 36 to Estes Park OR take CO Hwy 7 North from Lyons to Estes Park.
To Taharaa via US Hwy 36 from Lyons:
- Once you reach Estes Park, you will cross over Lake Estes.
- Immediately past the lake, turn left onto CO Hwy 7, also called South Saint Vrain Avenue.
- Continue on Hwy 7 for 4 miles.
- Just past Fish Creek Road, you will see mile marker 4.
- Taharaa is the beautiful log and stone lodge on the left as you ascend the hill.